Corporate Account Manager
The Corporate Account Manager is responsible for generating and growing sales and margin within the fuel, lubricants and storage areas corporately throughout Canada.
Promote and sell a diversified variety of in the fuel, lubricants and storage throughout Canada that is targeted, budgeted and measured.
- Relationship building with new and existing corporate customers
- Research corporate customer opportunities in multi provincial, multi region customers
- Communicate and mentor noncorporate customers as appropriate to the regions
- Work with other branches and business leaders to assure congruence with sales operations.
- Work closely with Contract Specialist.
- Work and create corporate customer bidding requirements – RFP’s
- Responsible for customer biddings are met and delivered in timely manner
- Effectively communicate with regional territory managers in regard to corporate customers within the respective regions
- Work closely with CSR/Dispatch to maximize freight profitability
- Responsibility for profitable tank solutions and delivery to corporate customers
- Maintain high level of customer service
- Assist account receivables in reconciliation of timely corporate accounts
- Maintain and account for CRM documentation
- Assist with the commodity pricing to corporate customers.
- Assist within the marketing of brand and services to corporate customers
- Assist with the price structure for corporate accounts
- Maintain current knowledge of competitor and industry activity to capitalize on market trends
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing and prospective contract, national, and/or large-scale project customers
- Perform and manage sales activities in a professional and proactive manner, while maintaining the Business Code of Ethics and meeting or exceeding targets
- Create detailed business plans
- Attain budgeted revenue expectations.
- Complete various sales reports.
- Manage corporate customer bidding requirements
- Liaison with customer from start to finish of implementation
- Liaison with sales team in regard to corporate customers
- Ensure compliance with AFD’s standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and on-time delivery.
OTHER KEY SKILLS (or product knowledge)
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe products and e-mail required.
- Knowledge of fuel retail market
- Familiarity with rural North America
- 5 – 10 years in direct sales experience
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial values and experience, fuel experience considered an asset
Post-Secondary education in Business, Marketing, or related field
Working For AFD
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.