The HR & HSE Administrator will work closely with both HR and HSE team members to ensure all onboarding, orientation, training certifications and data is collected and processed in alignment with company policies and procedures. They will coordinate safety training and orientation by scheduling appointments, facilitating on-line programs, (instructing trainees as required) and communicating the training status to the requestors. Adapt in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage competing priorities and multi-task with minimal supervision. Ability to problem solve including identifying issues and finding a resolution in a timely manner. Ability to excel in a team environment. This position will directly report to the HSE Manager and indirectly report to HR. The HR & HSE Administrators will plan and organizes HSE activities (including meetings and accident reporting deadlines) in order to ensure that safety information is stored and retained in the appropriate manner. The incumbent enters data and generates Key Performance Indicators concerning workplace Incidents.
– Maintenance of all HSE records and files
– Maintain compliance with the National Safety Code Driver Files
– Assist with workplace investigation documentation
-Through the data entered, generates spreadsheets and metrics demonstrating safety initiative (their progress and/or failure)
-Compile reports as requested
– Participate in meetings and forward the information to the appropriate parties as needed
-Must ensure that research on Health and safety topics is completed as per requests by the HSE Manager.
– Ordering Personal Protective Equipment for local branch
– Coordinating Drug and Alcohol Testing upon hire, random, post incident
-Coordinates onboarding scheduling and travel as necessary
-Other duties may be assigned as necessary
– Responsible for organizing and delivering HR/Safety orientations and in-house safety training.
– Book company required external training for all employees (outsourcing for other branches as required).
– Creates and stores training certifications
– Coordinate inspections, investigations, and occupational safety activities with departments.
– Assist with local facility inspections
– Must ensure that any new legislative requirements are processed and that the HSE Manager is informed as soon as possible of any changes.
– Maintain awareness of amendments to the Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA) and Regulations.
OTHER KEY SKILLS (or product knowledge)
Computer literacy, including Strong computer skills in MS Office and other software applications. Working knowledge of ISNetworld, ComplyWorks, Work Hub is considered an asset.
1 year of experience required. Experience in related industry considered an asset.
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.
Email your resume and cover letter to us using the below link, or use email@example.com.