The ideal person for this position has proven experience in Human Resources and is a seasoned recruitment professional. You enjoy working in a fast past growth-orientated office environment. You strive to create meaningful relationships with stakeholders and provide exceptional customer service to our internal clients. You believe in building trust, and approach recruiting from a personal and business perspective to provide an exceptional candidate experience to advance our company brand and culture. You are resourceful with the proven ability to multi-task while demonstrating a strong sense of urgency.
The Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for full cycle recruitment, with a strong focus on proactively sourcing, interviewing, and assessing candidates. You will actively seek out and engage with candidates in traditional and creative methods. Utilize effective and innovative sourcing techniques for identifying new talent, including internet searches such as using social media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), talent campaigns, referrals, cold-calling, and networking. You will proactively engage in networking events, trade shows, campus events etc., where you will develop and promote our brand and strategically create a pipeline of prospect candidates. You will follow the hiring process, booking pre-employment testing and onboard all new hires and process all employee data into the HRIS database.
· Provide full cycle and high-volume recruitment
· Creating and promoting job advertisements
· Managing the AFD career page, including job postings
· Manage social media (LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram) for the purpose of recruiting
· Scheduling candidates for prescreening and interviews
· Sourcing and screening potential candidates
· Coordinating new hires for onboarding orientation