The Marketing Coordinator will contribute to existing programs and creation of new marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. The marketing coordinator will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
· Research and identify what our clients interests in our services are.
· Work with Social Media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
· Create Marketing programs for the various of products ranges and client groups
· Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments, and best practices.
· Work on web reporting and performance of the website
· Create marketing reports
· Update the database on a weekly basis
· Create and Schedule social media posts and announcements to be sent out
· Develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan
· Manage marketing budget for all staff
· Identify areas for process improvement
· Excellent organizational and planning skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Personable and able to work in a team environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Creative and innovative thinking
· Good research and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work well under pressure
A comprehensive compensation package will accompany the successful candidate. The range of salary is based on experience.
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.