Micro Station Lead
The Micro Station Lead will be responsible for overseeing, implementing and growing AFD’s newest innovative petroleum project across various locations in Western Canada and Alaska.
- To implement and manage a consistent micro station program used by all Sales Representatives and Branch Managers
- Develop new customer opportunities and establish unmanned station accounts
- Assist in identifying potential sites by using various demographics in rural and urban areas
- Call and/ or visit major accounts and continuously develop customer relationships
- Educate and train sales staff, branch managers on the product
- Monitor and take an active role in resolving customer issues to ensure excellent customer service
- Work closely with marketing department to identify marketing of brand and services to customers
- Relationship building with new and existing customers
- Research and communicate new existing customer opportunities within the region and share with Sales Manager when applicable
- Communicate and mentor unmanned customer leads as appropriate to the regions
- Work with other branches and business leaders to assure congruence with unmanned sales operations
- Follow set procedure and guidelines for new customer forms, exemptions, accounting and ship to’s
- Work closely with tank division to provide positive margin on sales, rentals and related fuel management
- Maintain and adjust budget and revenue expectations
- Create and maintain price structure for unmanned accounts
- Maintain current knowledge of competitor and industry activity to capitalize on market trends
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing and prospective contract, national, program and/or large-scale project customers
- Identify and participate in corporate unmanned tradeshows as required
- Perform and manage sales activities in a professional and proactive manner, while maintaining a Business Code of Ethics and meeting or exceeding targets
OTHER KEY SKILLS (or product knowledge)
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe products and e-mail required.
- Knowledge of fuel retail market
- Familiarity with rural North America
- 10 years experience in customer service, sales required, project management experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Post-Secondary education in Business, Marketing, or related field
Working For AFD
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.
Apply For Position