Retail Petroleum Manager/Coordinator
The Retail Petroleum Manager/Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing, implementing and growing AFD’s newest innovative petroleum project across various locations in Western Canada and Alaska.
- To implement and manage a consistent program used by all Sales Representatives and Branch Managers
- Develop new customer opportunities
- Assist in identifying potential sites by using various demographics in rural and urban areas
- Call and/ or visit major accounts and continuously develop customer relationships
- Educate and train sales staff, branch managers on the product
- Monitor and take an active role in resolving customer issues to ensure excellent customer service
- Work closely with marketing department to identify marketing requirements
- Other duties as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College/University Diploma required, with a focus on Sales & Marketing preferred
- Experience in customer service, sales required, project management experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience.
- Previous management experience required
Working For AFD
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.