« Back to job posts
Decal Shop ManagerEdmonton, AB
A full scale digital print and graphic design agency, The Decal Shop has an exciting opening for a Manager to join the team. The Decal Shop Manager will be tasked with overseeing daily operations and providing technical support and leadership to the Decal Shop retail business unit. If you are a highly motivated and creative professional with project planning, production and product marketing experience, then we want you!
- Design, develop, implement and promote marketing and communications strategies to increase client base
- Endorse The Decal Shop as a trusted source for custom graphics products for commercial and industrial applications; support and maintain The Decal Shop’s reputation as an innovative industry leader
- Provide consultation and on-going customer assistance throughout the creative design process; translate client concepts and ideas to generate products that exceed customer expectations
- Attend tradeshows and industry relevant events to keep abreast of new developments/technology and marketplace competition
- Utilize industry gatherings as a platform for advertising the Decal Shop brand/service and expanding business to business and customer relations
- Research and diligently track industry trends and practices
- Produce and maintain financial records and reports related to overhead/raw material expenditures, retail pricing/rates, profit margins, revenue and budgeting and forecasting
- Develop, manage and execute an annual strategic marketing plan to achieve targeted performance goals
- Launch and manage new products and services
- Ensure quality and timeliness in all transactions
- Complete aspects of accounts payable and accounts receivable functions as they relate to the sales ordering and transaction cycle (shared responsibility with finance department)
- Use traditional advertising methods in conjunction with personal/professional networking, social media (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.) to sell The Decal Shop’s products and service
- Lead and develop a team of motivated employees; supervise a group of up to 5-6 staff comprised of a Designer, Writer/Editor, Printer, and Installer(s), etc.
- Ensure that employees complete their duties in accordance with company policies and procedures; manage and delegate various tasks as required
- Submit bi-weekly payroll and employee information including time cards, payroll changes, new hires and terminations to Human Resources
- Partner with Human Resources to handle employee relations matters and concerns
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to grasp technical concepts
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Diplomatic disposition; solid negotiation, conflict resolution and personnel management skills
- Energetic, innovative, self-motivated, ambitious and results-oriented attitude
- Direct experience in graphic design; familiarity with marketing-related software tools an asset
- 5+ years of work experience in the private sector managing all aspects of a business (creative direction, finance, communications, business develpoment, etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding of brand management
- Post-secondary study with a concentration in Business, Sales & Marketing, Project Management or related discipline desired
- Equivalencies including related work experience will be considered
- Office setting
- Some travel required
Learn more about The Decal Shop by visiting the website at: http://thedecalshop.ca/
If you are ready for this challenge, we welcome your application!
To apply, please send your resume and drivers abstract to email@example.com, fax: 780-438-5707 or apply though the website.
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates' education and experience best meets the needs of the position. Only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Working For AFD
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.
u Apply Online