AFD Petroleum is looking for a Technical Support Respresentative to be based at the Edmonton Head Office.
As a Technical Support Representative, you’ll be monitoring, maintaining, and supporting the computer systems and programs within an organisation in a technical support role. If there are any issues or changes required, such as forgotten passwords, App Training, Device issues, Technical software issues, you’ll be the first person employees will come to.
Tasks can include installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face.
Most importantly, as businesses cannot afford to be without the whole system, or individual workstations, for more than the minimum time taken to repair or replace them, your technical support is vital to the ongoing operational efficiency of the company.
As technical support, you may also be known as a helpdesk operator, technician.
You could work for software or equipment suppliers providing after-sales support or companies that specialise in providing IT maintenance and support. Alternatively you may work in house, supporting the rest of the business with their ongoing IT requirements.
Some tasks you may be involved in include:
• Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution
• Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
• Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
• Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
• Working with field staff to investigate further if the problem is more serious
• Testing and fixing faulty equipment, Sirius Radio, Cell phone management, Hardware upgrades or replacement, App Training, Fuel Station programming, Monitor Troubleshooting and failure analysis
Job Duties would include:
What we need from you:
Here is what is in it for you:
If you are ready for this challenge, we welcome your application.
Please submit your resume to this site or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will primarily work in an office setting; may require some travel. We are located by a business bus route.
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.