A full scale digital print and graphic design agency, The Decal Shop has an immediate opening for an Office Administrative to join the team. Reporting to the Manager, the Office Administrator will be responsible for a wide variety of duties which include providing exceptional customer service, administrative duties and other production functions, such as emailing and faxing of price quotes, scheduling of couriers and preparing documentation, along with reports as required. The Office Administrator will work to deliver winning products and ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
Do you have a flair for details but enjoy working on a variety of tasks?
We need someone who can work seamlessly with a variety complex tasks to service our customers that are all over western Canada. You are the kind of person who lives for this, and continuously looks for ways to make things better. You love a day that flies by because you are so busy helping resolve customer issues. You also live for a tight deadline and turning around a solution that satisfies all your customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure all products, services, and other offerings conform to company standards
• Accounts Receivables (A/R) duties (invoicing customers, credits, entering payment batches (POS & deposits; collection calls, etc)
• Accounts Payable (A/P) duties (reviewing bills to the company for potential errors and/or discrepancies; prepare and fill out payments to third parties, whether by cash, check, credit, and other forms of payment; Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions, etc)
• Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties
• Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence
• Work with the manager to coordinate production and installation, along with forecasting of materials and supplies
• Responsible for decal printing, cutting, weeding and bundling
• Assist with large scale installations
• Install graphics as required
• Graphic design and file set up
• As a team member, work to produce marketing collateral in accordance with Customer requirements
• Accept and monitor inbound shipments as necessary
• Ensure that all materials are developed and distributed according to an appropriate timeline
• Provide direct administrative and office management support to all members of staff, as directed by verbal or written instruction
• Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its customers
• Other duties as assigned
Here is what we need from you:
• GED or High School Graduate with experience in General Office Reception and Administration, or an acceptable combination of education and progressively responsible experience
• 1-2 years direct experience in an A/R and A/P capacity
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Time management skills to meet deadlines
• Ability to grasp technical concepts
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including: Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
• Excellent conflict resolution skills, diplomacy, and tact
• Knowledge of printing procedures and requirements preferred
• Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
• Perform other duties as required
Here is what is in it for you:
A salary that is commensurate with skills and experience
Solid benefits plan that includes, life, dental, LTD, and extended health including vision
RRSP contribution matching
Discounts on fuel
An exciting and different culture full of great people who work hard and have a ton of laughs while doing it
• Some local travel is required
• Able to occasionally lift items as heavy as 10 lbs up to 30 lbs
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
• Overtime as required.
If you are ready for this challenge, we welcome your application.
Please apply directly to this posting or submit your resume to: email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates' education and experience best meets the needs of the position. Only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.