« Back to job posts
Frac & Tank ManagerMidland, TX
The Frac & Tank Manager is responsible for all frac manpower, equipment, and activities that take place on the work site, ensuring high standards of customer service and equipment efficiency. The Frac & Tank Manager, will be responsible for ensuring the Frac operations, equipment maintenance, and repair are maintained effectively and efficiently. He/She is responsible for the continuous supply of fuel required by the customer.
The Frac & Tank Manager is responsible for the equipment inventory and the distribution of tanks to AFD customers. This includes accountability for all equipment related to tank set up, repair and installation. Strict adherence to legislative, safety, and organizational policies and procedures are a must. Kard Poll initiation and sequencing, along with Fuel Site Control are of key importance.
The Frac & Tank Manager, using strong leadership and decision-making skills, will lead the team to meet their full potential through coaching and mentoring. The Frac & Tank Manager is also responsible for the day to day operations of the division and will enforce all required safety and work site regulations and policies.
Other responsibilities will include the planning and scheduling of all work, maintain records of all fuel used and the progress made on a job. The Frac & Tank Manager must be familiar with customer needs, contracts and procedures.
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Provide Leadership
- Ensure each team has the necessary tools to perform their duties to the fullest
- Ensure the initial mobilization and set up of the frac and tank equipment on sites are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all staff are properly trained in the use and maintenance of frac and tank equipment. This includes monitoring equipment performance, providing feedback and taking corrective action to keep equipment running smoothly and efficiently.
- Provide trends to determine Client demand, potential increase in volumes
- Work with staff to implement change requests as they arise.
- Resolve client complaints in a professional courteous manner
- Monitor job progress, fuel supply and safety, and provide regular progress reporting to management.
- Review timecards and schedules, ensure all shifts are covered
- Ensure that time cards are submitted for the bi-weekly payroll info. (time cards, payroll changes, new hires and terminations)
- Enforce all company and site policies and procedures
- Establish effective onsite communications and progress reporting with clients.
- Maintain and repair frac equipment as required
- Develop proper stocking and inventory procedures
- Responsible for qualifying, hiring, placing, terminating, and supervising employees in his/her division (with HR support).
- Train employees on the importance of safe work practices including proper use of equipment
- Provide feedback to the Branch Manager regarding customer opinions, usage trends, and other pertinent information
- Maintain the equipment and property of the site
- Maintain a ready for duty status while on shift
- Follow all regulatory requirements from all governing legislation
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Recent experience in the fuel industry specifically with fracs and tanks
- Demonstrated supervisory/management experience
- Experience supervising/managing 30+ employees
- Extremely personable and adept at dealing with the public, with exceptional customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to consistently represent the company in a professional manner.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel software systems and data entry.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Flexible in adapting to changing business needs and strategies.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization and execution skills.
- Ability to respond appropriately in pressure situations with a calm and steady demeanor.
- Valid driver’s license
- 24/7 availability may be required
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lb
- Travel to the site, and off-site locations will be required
- Overtime as required
- Hazards associated with the site
- Work both indoors and outdoors
- Will be exposed to frac sites
Working For AFD
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.
u Apply Online