Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and Safest Employers, AFD Petroleum is looking for a Class 1 Driver/Warehouse Labourer for our Edmonton, Alberta branch.
Do you like to keep busy and work with a great team?
This position requires someone who would be responsible for accurate and seamless shipping and receiving of oil and lubricants. There is some heavy lifting required and use of equipment. When you are not in the warehouse - you would be driving truck to haul fuel & lubricants. You love a day that flies by because you are so busy doing what you enjoy. You understand the dynamics, the accuracy and efficiency of incoming and items. Inventory management and vendor relations with shipping are essential functions for this position.
Here is what we need from you:
• Prepare receiving dock to accept incoming product
• Complete lubricant deliveries throughout Alberta, BC, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Yukon
• Deliveries will be completed driving a body job, tractor/tanker, and tractor/53ft van
• Off road experience
• Match product with receiving documents
• Some experience with operating a Forklift in a safe manner to move oil & lubricants products
• Maintain a safe work environment
• You are comfortable lifting product and/or stock merchandise up to 70 lbs
• Process all required paperwork and maintain adequate records for reporting and tracking
• Oversee the secure and accurate unloading of deliveries
• Assist in the taking of inventory
• Sort and distribute incoming deliveries
• Perform quality audits for the condition of shipped incoming items prior to signing off
• Report discrepancies to the Manager
• Class 1 driver license is REQUIRED; bulk fuel delivery an asset
Here is what is in it for you:
• A wage that is commensurate with skills and experience
• Solid benefits plan that includes, life, dental, LTD, and extended health including vision
• RRSP contribution matching
• Discounts on fuel
• An exciting and different culture full of great people who work hard and have a ton of laughs while doing it
If you are ready for this challenge, we welcome your application.
Please submit your resume to this site or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AFD considers all applicants and will provide any necessary training for new employees, however preference will be given to candidates who currently hold the required certifications.
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.