AFD Petroleum Ltd. is an innovative, quality driven company with a proactive approach to business. Our offerings include an extensive line of quality products, technical support, oil requirement analysis and satellite monitoring, as well as custom tailored programs aimed at meeting the lubrication or fueling needs of our customers, regardless of the remoteness of the site. Our ability to address and overcome challenges has earned AFD Petroleum an excellent reputation in customer service making us leaders in the industry.
The Warehouse Lead Hand is responsible for scheduling the purchasing of raw materials and packaging products to produce our finished products in cost effective and timely manner. Would be responsible for ensuring the accurate and seamless reception and processing of incoming shipments. Other responsibilities include daily direction of specific tasks assigned to Warehouse Personnel. Other tasks include loading and unloading shipments regularly, with the capability of repetitive heavy lifting, and use any necessary equipment, e.g. lift truck, forklift, etc.
* Assign tasks to Warehouse Personnel on a daily basis, while working alongside with them.
* Mange all inbound and outbound Bulk and Packaged freight to ensure timely and cost effective delivery; experience with Lubricants (oil, antifreeze, etc., experience would be an asset)
* Manage Quality Controls systems for receiving, storing, packaging and delivery of products
* Schedule deliveries and/or pickups in conjunction with the Lubricant Administrative Assistant
* Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas, with proper use of material handling equipment, such as pallet jack, steel strapping etc.
* Manage inventory levels to be at the most efficient level for reliable customer service
* Help with inventory variance reports
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
* Great knowledge of filling out waybills and bills of landing and international shipments; Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry woudl be considered an asset
* Demonstrated ability to operate material handling equipment including forklift truck
* Attention to detail in all areas of work with a positive team attitude
* Good organizational skills, strong work ethic, time management and prioritization skills
* Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
* Ability to lift or move up to 50 lbs. frequently.
* Ability to move up to 100 pounds occasionally.
* Work is performed in a combination of environments, may be exposed to dust, fumes or odors.
Here is what is in it for you!
A competitive salary that is commensurate with skills and experience (this is a salaried position)
Solid benefits plan that includes, life, dental, LTD, and extended health including vision
RRSP contribution matching
Discounts on fuel
An exciting and different culture full of great people who work hard and have a ton of laughs while doing it!
If you are ready for this challenge, we welcome your application!
Please submit your resume to this site or email to: email@example.com
AFD considers all applicants and will provide any necessary training for new employees, however preference may be given to candidates who currently hold the required certifications.
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.