« Back to job posts
Production Assistant - The Decal ShopEdmonton, AB
A full scale digital print and graphic design agency, The Decal Shop has an immediate opening for a Production Assistant to join the team. Reporting to the Manager, the Production Assistant will be tasked with helping with daily production, technical and installation support. If you are a highly motivated, and creative professional we want you!
- Representing The Decal Shop as a professional, friendly and grateful team member
- Interaction with our clients and providing them a consistently positive experience
- Communicating effectively with our team members and onsite contacts
- Working closely with and learning from our senior installers on structural attachment techniques and best installation practices
- Vinyl printing and plotting creating decals and signage to fill customer orders
- Support and assist graphic designer in completing all customer orders
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
Skills / Abilities / Traits:
- Valid Class 5 Driver Licence
- You are creative, innovative, genuinely happy and caring, love working with people, motivating, calm and always positive, a leader and well spoken
- Extremely well organized and meticulous about details with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple project deliverables
- Have strong character qualities in the midst of stressful situations including being able to adapt and find creative solutions
- A genuine willingness to learn new tasks and ask for assistance when necessary
- Ability to stay focused on tasks for extended periods of time
- Strong control of patience
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to grasp technical concepts
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Energetic, innovative, self-motivated, ambitious and results-oriented attitude
- Valid electrical, boom lift certification would be an asset
- Intermediate computer skills needed
- Understanding of social media and internet research
Successful applicant should have a minimum of 1 - 3 years of work experience in a production setting.
Successful applicant should have a minimum of 1 - 3 years of direct customer service or customer facing work experience
Education / Certificates:
Grade 12 or GED Equivalent
Equivalencies including related work experience will be considered
Occasional overtime and some weekends
Some travel required
Here is what is in it for you!
A competitive salary that is commensurate with skills and experience (this is a salaried position)
Solid benefits plan that includes, life, dental, LTD, and extended health including vision
RRSP contribution matching
Discounts on fuel
An exciting and different culture full of great people who work hard and have a ton of laughs while doing it!
If you are ready for this challenge, we welcome your application! Please submit your resume to this site or email to: email@example.com
Working For AFD
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.
u Apply Online