Established in 1989, AFD Petroleum is an independent supplier of bulk fuel, lubricants, and on-site tank storage systems to companies across western Canada, Texas, and Alaska.
We’re proud to offer the best equipment, solutions, and service in the industry. Over the years we’ve earned a reputation for understanding and overcoming the many challenges of the industries we serve, and we intend to keep doing it.
We offer our team members competitive wages, paid training programs and educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
The responsibilities for a Warehouse Labourer/Driver include packaging lubricant products, preparing orders, and completing deliveries with multiple trucks.
• Complete lubricant deliveries throughout Alberta, BC, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Yukon
• Will use a body job, tractor/tanker, and tractor/53ft van
• Will require off road experience to haul product to site
• Package lubricant products, prepare orders, and ship/receive products
• Process all required paperwork and maintain adequate records for reporting and tracking
• Oversee the secure and accurate unloading/loading of deliveries
• Assist in taking inventory
• Experience working with lubricants
• Forklift experience required
• Class 1 driver license is required; lubricants delivery an asset
1-2 years’ experience in bulk fluid deliveries
High school diploma
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.