Established in 1989, AFD Petroleum is an independent supplier of bulk fuel, lubricants, and on-site tank storage systems to companies across western Canada, Texas, and Alaska.
We’re proud to offer the best equipment, solutions, and service in the industry. Over the years we’ve earned a reputation for understanding and overcoming the many challenges of the industries we serve, and we intend to keep doing it.
We offer our team members competitive wages, paid training programs and educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
The Office Administrator is responsible for performing data entry and related duties to support the production of the cardlocks and tank assembly.
• Compare invoices against purchase orders and shipping and receiving documents to verify receipt of items ordered.
• Investigate and resolve invoicing discrepancies.
• Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its business partners.
• Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
• Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization.
• Communicate with internal/external resources to complete duties.
• Place orders for parts as required.
• Assist with establishing inventory procedures and programs.
• Work with Kardpoll system to prepare cards for all branches.
• Filing, data entry and general office duties.
• All other duties as required.
1-2 years administration experience
High School Diploma or GED Equivelent
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.