Established in 1989, AFD Petroleum is an independent supplier of bulk fuel, lubricants, and on-site tank storage systems to companies across western Canada, Texas, and Alaska.
We’re proud to offer the best equipment, solutions, and service in the industry. Over the years we’ve earned a reputation for understanding and overcoming the many challenges of the industries we serve, and we intend to keep doing it.
We offer our team members competitive wages, paid training programs and educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
The Shop Labourer will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the shop, vehicles, and equipment while following strict guidelines for safety and environmental protection. Organizing and all duties will be performed with a consistently high focus on customer service, safety and environmental protection.
• Loading and/or unloading product being shipped or received
• Opening bales, crates, and other containers
• Inspect inbound product
• Sorting of materials or products on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
• Sort parts for each project or unit number
• Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to other designated areas, with proper use of material handling equipment, such as pallet jack, steel strapping etc.
• Maintain cleanliness of shop at all times to AFD standard
• Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
• Pick-up and delivery errands as required
• Wash Tanks and equipment as required
• May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Experience working with fuel an asset
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.