Established in 1989, AFD Petroleum is an independent supplier of bulk fuel, lubricants, and on-site tank storage systems to companies across western Canada, Texas, and Alaska.
We’re proud to offer the best equipment, solutions, and service in the industry. Over the years we’ve earned a reputation for understanding and overcoming the many challenges of the industries we serve, and we intend to keep doing it.
We offer our team members competitive wages, paid training programs and educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
The Warehouse Labourer will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and seamless reception and processing of incoming and outgoing shipments. The Warehouse Personnel must load and unload shipments regularly, with the capability of repetitive heavy lifting, and use any necessary equipment, e.g. forklift, etc. Other responsibilities will include the inspection of incoming shipments to verify contents and quality. The Warehouse Personnel must understand the impact of this position to other business functions that depend on the accuracy and efficiency of incoming items. Inventory management and vendor relations with shipping companies are essential functions for this position.
• Prepare receiving dock to accept, sort and distribute incoming product
• Match product with receiving documents
• Operate a forklift in a safe manner to move received product
• Maintain a safe work environment
• May lift product and/or stock merchandise up to 70 lbs, according to documented procedures
• Process all required paperwork and maintain adequate records for reporting and tracking.
• Oversee the secure and accurate unloading of deliveries.
• Assist in the taking of inventory
• Perform quality audits for the condition of shipped incoming items prior to signing off.
• Report discrepancies to Manager
• Fill orders and prepare for shipment using proper packaging for safe delivery
• Follow current standards and procedures.
• Oversee the secure and accurate loading of deliveries
• Problem solve for any cases of missing documents
• Maintain organized work area according to policies, procedures and safety regulations.
High School Diploma, or GED Equivalent
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.