Established in 1989, AFD Petroleum is an independent supplier of bulk fuel, lubricants, and on-site tank storage systems to companies across western Canada, Texas, and Alaska.
We’re proud to offer the best equipment, solutions, and service in the industry. Over the years we’ve earned a reputation for understanding and overcoming the many challenges of the industries we serve, and we intend to keep doing it.
We offer our team members competitive wages, paid training programs and educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
The Operations Administrator is responsible for tracking of logs and deal with Government Agencies in order to keep permits up to date. The Operations Assistant is also responsible for AFD equipment file maintenance and statistical tracking of man hours for safety reporting and a wide variety of administrative duties, including filing, data entry and reporting.
• Provide direct administrative support to the Edmonton Operations Manager, as directed by verbal or written instruction
• Collect log information on a daily basis for all branches, along with filing as per government regulations
• Tracking and filing of infraction notices, insuring reports are signed and completed correctly for each Driver.
• Prepare and submit reports;
-Man Hour and Stat reports for Safety
-Yukon Fuel Tax
• Maintain driver files
• Create, track and complete equipment files for all AFD equipment
• Cross reference all work orders with Pre/Post trip logs to ensure prompt repairs
• Ensure all renewed permits are issued to each unit
• Work with HSE Manager and HR, regarding safety and training issues.
• Other duties as required
3-5 years experience in the Transport/Fuel Industry
Highschool or GED Equivalent
Post Secordary Credentials preferred
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.