Established in 1989, AFD Petroleum is an independent supplier of bulk fuel, lubricants, and on-site tank storage systems to companies across western Canada, Texas, and Alaska.
We’re proud to offer the best equipment, solutions, and service in the industry. Over the years we’ve earned a reputation for understanding and overcoming the many challenges of the industries we serve, and we intend to keep doing it.
We offer our team members competitive wages, paid training programs and educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
AFD's Class 1 Tri-Quad Driver dispatched from Fort St. John is responsible for transporting fuel within BC, Alberta and NWT.
• A valid Class 1 license
• Fuel hauling experience required
• Ability to communicate with customers
• Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to perform routine vehicle maintenance
• Strong experience with Tri-Quads and Super Bs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Safety training and badges would be considered an asset
Extended hours and on call as required
Travel to off-site locations may be required
Steel-toed safety boots are required
Overtime as required
Hazards associated with the trade
Work both indoors and outdoors
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.