Established in 1989, AFD Petroleum is an independent supplier of bulk fuel, lubricants, and on-site tank storage systems to companies across western Canada, Texas, and Alaska.
We’re proud to offer the best equipment, solutions, and service in the industry. Over the years we’ve earned a reputation for understanding and overcoming the many challenges of the industries we serve, and we intend to keep doing it.
We offer our team members competitive wages, paid training programs and educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Our sales personnel are responsible for overseeing the growth and maintenance of our unmanned retail stations throughout western canada.
• Promote and rent unmanned retail stations throughout Western North America
- Develop, implement and monitor detailed inside and outside sales strategies and objectives
- Relationship building with potential customers
- Research rural markets
- Identify opportunities in the industry
- Work in concert with other branches and business leaders to assure congruence with sales operations.
• Project Management
- Create detailed business plans
- Attain budgeted revenue expectations.
- Complete various sales reports.
- Liaison with customer from start to finish of implementation
-Ensure compliance with AFD’s standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and on-time delivery.
Other Key Skills (or product knowledge)
• Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe products and e-mail required.
• Knowledge of fuel retail market
• Familiarity with rural North America
Post-Secondary education in Business, Marketing, or related field
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.