Established in 1989, AFD Petroleum is an independent supplier of bulk fuel, lubricants, and on-site tank storage systems to companies across western Canada, Texas, and Alaska.
We’re proud to offer the best equipment, solutions, and service in the industry. Over the years we’ve earned a reputation for understanding and overcoming the many challenges of the industries we serve, and we intend to keep doing it.
We offer our team members competitive wages, paid training programs and educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
• Respond to telephone, email and in person inquiries from clients, business partners and other parties.
• Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization
• Take and record telephone, email, or written messages for staff members
• Type forms, letters, reports and memos as necessary
• Update internal phone lists
• Receive, organize and distribute all forms of paper correspondence
• Organize, maintain and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations
• As a front-line worker, present a positive customer experience, internally and externally while maintaining a professional image of the organization
• Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail
• Assist A/R with scanning and filing of documents
• Maintain reception in a presentable manner
• Accept and monitor inbound shipments as necessary
• Manage and enforce the Emergency Response Plan in the event of an emergency
• Provide direct administrative and office management support to all members of staff
• Coordinate office activities; troubleshoot or escalate basic office administrative issues
• 1-3 years in an office administrative environment
High school diploma
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.