Established in 1989, AFD Petroleum is an independent supplier of bulk fuel, lubricants, and on-site tank storage systems to companies across western Canada, Texas, and Alaska.
We’re proud to offer the best equipment, solutions, and service in the industry. Over the years we’ve earned a reputation for understanding and overcoming the many challenges of the industries we serve, and we intend to keep doing it.
We offer our team members competitive wages, paid training programs and educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
The Office Administrator is responsible for a wide variety of duties which include providing exceptional customer service, administrative duties and more complex functions, such as emailing, faxing of price quotes, scheduling of couriers and preparing documentation, along with reports as required. The Office Administrator will work to deliver winning products and ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Ensure all products, services, and other offerings conform to company standards
• Accounts Receivables (A/R) duties (invoicing customers, credits, entering payment batches (POS & deposits; collection calls, etc)
• Accounts Payable (A/P) duties (reviewing bills to the company for potential errors and/or discrepancies; prepare and fill out payments to third parties, whether by cash, check, credit, and other forms of payment, etc)
• Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties
• Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence
• Work with the manager to coordinate production and installation schedule
• Work independently on small production projects
• Assisting in various daily operations as assigned
• Maintaining the office/shop condition and arranging necessary repairs
• As a team member, work to produce marketing collateral in accordance with Customer requirements
• Accept and monitor inbound shipments as necessary
• Ensure that all materials are developed and distributed according to an appropriate timeline
• Provide direct administrative and office management support to all members of staff, as directed by verbal or written instruction
• Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its customers
• Other duties as assigned
• GED or High School Graduate with experience in General Office Reception and Administration, or an acceptable combination of education and progressively responsible experience
• 1-2 years direct experience in an A/R and A/P capacity
• Some local travel is required.
• Able to occasionally lift items as heavy as 10 lbs up to 30 lbs
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
• Overtime as required.
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.