Established in 1989, AFD Petroleum is an independent supplier of bulk fuel, lubricants, and on-site tank storage systems to companies across western Canada, Texas, and Alaska.
We’re proud to offer the best equipment, solutions, and service in the industry. Over the years we’ve earned a reputation for understanding and overcoming the many challenges of the industries we serve, and we intend to keep doing it.
We offer our team members competitive wages, paid training programs and educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Our Heavy Duty Mechanics are responsible for diagnosing equipment failures and making recommendations for repairs
• You can diagnose equipment failures and make recommendations for repairs.
• You can carry over routine maintenance and preventative care of equipment
• Responsible for completing detailed maintenance logs, keeping files up to date and other records
• You have excellent time management and prioritization skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently as well as with others
OTHER KEY SKILLS (or product knowledge)
• Cummins ISX 15 engine and after treatment experience an asset
• Detroit DD platform engine and after treatment experience an asset
• Ability to weld both aluminum and steel aluminum would be an asset
Journeyman Red Seal
High School Diploma
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.