The Tank Service Instrumentation Technician is required to perform tank maintenance which includes, but is not limited to, mechanical and electrical work and assisting with inventory counts and replenishment. Regular service of vehicles and equipment are required. The Tank Service Technician position highly impacts other business functions that depend on the accuracy and efficiency of the work being completed.
• Prepare work orders and other necessary paperwork and documentation according to Company and customer requirements
• Accountable for maintaining service parts inventories in the assigned service Truck
• Repair, maintain, install, and trouble-shoot problems with mechanical and electronic equipment
• Maintaining a clean driving record and producing a drivers’ abstract upon request
• Meet scheduling and on-call requirements (service calls, customer service etc.)
• Ensure proper maintenance is conducted for Company tools, equipment and vehicles used
• Meet Company, Customer and Legislative safety standards (i.e. personal protective equipment, equipment/material handling etc.)
• Other duties as assigned by the Service Manager
• Pipefitting of product lines
• Operating wheel loader
• Work with minimal supervision in remote locations alone and sometimes with no cell service
• 3-5 years’ experience in a warehouse/technician capacity
High School Diploma
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.