The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for managing office and clerical duties carried out in Fairbanks Alaska, reporting to the Area Manager.
• Respond to telephone, email and in person inquiries from clients, business partners and other parties.
• Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization
• Take and record telephone, email, or written messages for staff members
• Type forms, letters, reports and memos as necessary
• Update internal phone lists
• Receive, organize and distribute all forms of paper correspondence
• Organize, maintain and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations
• As a front-line worker, present a positive customer experience, internally and externally while maintaining a professional image of the organization
• Administer and manager inbound/outbound mail
• Assist A/R with scanning and filing of documents
• Maintain reception in a presentable manner
• Accept and monitor inbound shipments as necessary
• Manage and enforce the Emergency Response Plan in the event of an emergency
• Provide direct administrative and office management support to all members of staff
• Coordinate office activities; troubleshoot or escalate basic office administrative issues
• 1-3 years in an office administrative environment
High school diploma
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.