« Back to job posts
Tank Service Instrumentation TechnicianNisku, AB
Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and Safest Employers, AFD Petroleum is looking for a Tank Service Instrumentation Technician for our Nisku, Alberta branch.
The Tank Service Instrumentation Technician is required to perform tank maintenance which includes, but is not limited to, mechanical and electrical work and assisting with inventory counts and replenishment. Regular service of vehicles and equipement are required. The Tank Service Technician position highly impacts other business functions that depend on the accuracy and effiecieny of the work being completed.
- Trouble shoot and repair cardlocks and bulk tanks
- Electrical troubleshooting and replacing parts
- Setting up equipment on customer sites and following all satefy guidelines with both AFD Petroleum and Customer site needs
- Operating wheel loader
- Oversee the secure and accurate unloading and loading of deliveries
- Building hoses for tanks
- Work with minimal supervision in remote locations alone and sometimes with no cell service
- Valid Class 5 drivers license and clean drivers abstract
- Working in all weather conditions
- Available for on call field service 24/7 if required
- Overtime as required
- Liting or moving up to 50 lbs may be required
- Ability to move into various positions in order to perform tank maintenance or vehicle service as required
Knowledge & Skills that would be an asset
- Welding structure and low pressure product piping
- Winch truck operation for moving equipment around
- Strong electronics background
- Strong computer skills
- Inventory controlling background
- Manual dexterity required to operate computer and peripherals.
- Interacts with employees, management and the public at large.Competing priorities with medium control over individual priorities.
- Sitting, standing and walking.
- Moderate levels of considerable mental concentration.
- Repetitive work.
- Overtime may be required
If you are ready for this challenge, we welcome your application. Please apply directly to the website or email your resume to: email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Working For AFD
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.
u Apply Online