AWARD Blue Tacky Hi Temp
AWARD Blue Tacky Hi Temp EP is a lithium complex grease and has a fibrous composition and high tensile strength which make it an extremely tacky grease that is not thrown off, but still pumps easily in cold weather. This grease adheres to metal and resists separation, even in gruelling conditions, which provides an added measure of safety in extreme heat and pressure situations.
- Automotive chassis parts, such as steering knuckles, ball joints, U-joints and tie-rod ends
- Wheel bearings on passenger cars and heavy equipment equipped with drum brakes
- Moderately loaded plain and rolling-element bearings in industrial equipment
- Agricultural and construction equipment requiring an adhesive, water-resistant, extreme-pressure (EP) lithium grease
- Blue Tacky Hi Temp EP meets the Automotive Service Classification GC-LB for wheel bearing and chassis lubrication
- Good high-temperature performance
- Adhesive; stays put
- Excellent resistance to water washout
- High load-carrying capacity
- Excellent wear protection
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Good low-temperature pumpability
Available In: Tubes, Pail, Keg, Drum, and Tote.